- A baker’s dream! Brumbys Bakery and Café Franchise
- The competitive edge provided by an established, well-known brand
- The efficiency and productivity offered by their supply chain solution
- A world-class franchise partner training program
Whether you're already in the area or looking for a transition to a new lifestyle, here is an opportunity to acquire a business that can be rapidly brought up to speed. It is available at a very keen price point for a buyer who is ready to move quickly.
Brumby's have baked bread every day since 1975. They have a loyal customer base who buy more than 10.5 million loaves each year! With over 140 stores across Australia, they pride themselves on creating authentic, honest baked goods.
At Brumby’s, each franchisee receives dedicated marketing support from our team at Head Office. Brumby’s Marketing Department are a team of qualified professionals with years of experience creating and implementing innovative and successful marketing programs.
If your application is successful, our Franchise Development Team will guide you through the recruitment, training and sales process to help you on your journey to become a franchisee. We recognise that you may have limited experience, therefore we deliver an extensive training program to teach you everything you need to know to own and operate a Brumby’s Bakery. We also provide ongoing assistance with in-store training on an as need’s basis from both National Head Office and the Area Managers.
• A passion for hospitality and customer service
• Great written and oral communication skills
• The desire to be the owner / work full time in your business
• The ambition to be successful and the drive to maximise the potential of the store
• The ability and willingness to follow the franchisor's proven systems
• No specific qualifications are required, although having business experience is an advantage
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
Why Brumby's? At Brumby’s we pride ourselves on being a specialty bread retailer and one of Australia’s largest and most successful franchise groups. We share a passion and love for our craft like no other. We respect the history of artisan bakers that have come before us, and we honour their heritage with a fresh and creative approach. The communities we operate in demand that “homemade” means “homemade”. This is an authentic promise because this is where the real inspiration comes from. We bring raw ingredients to life, by combining them with passion and love to create authentic, honest baked goods that inspire a desire to bake more.